The IIAI International Conference on Institutional Research and Institutional Management (IIAI-IRIM2012) focuses on practices, technologies, applications and theories for management of higher education and research activity in universities and institutions.
In the last two decades, global standardization and quality assurance in higher education become more important than ever. On the other hand, research performance of universities and research institutes are discussed in the context of international competitive edge. Being based on such situation, many universities and research institutes have enriched institutional research and institutional management, but in fact it is more necessary to study business practices and establish theories and methodologies in those domains than ever. Especially theories and applications of institutional information are one of the most remarkably worthy domains.
The aim of the conference IIAI-IRIM is to provide a worldwide forum, where the international participants can share their research knowledge and ideas on the recent and latest research on IRIM and map out the directions for future researchers and collaborations. Not only researchers and graduate students, but also administration staff and executives in higher education institution will be welcomed to participate in the conference to exchange research findings in the frontier areas of institutional research and institutional management.
All accepted and presented papers in the IRIM will be published in the conference proceedings by CPS and will be submitted to Ei Compendex, Inspec, and several major citation index. All the prospective papers must be submitted online at the conference website.
We welcome contributions, which will be advanced visions, practices, technologies, helpful research and theories in the domains. The scope of IIAI-IRIM 2012 will cover a broad set of research topics including, but not limited to, the following:
- Quality Assurance in Higher Education
- International Recognition of Quality Assurance
- Faculty Development and Staff Development
- Social Network of Faculties and Staff
- Data Warehouse for Institutional Research
- Assessment of Learning Outcomes
- Monitoring for Improvement of Education
- Performance Indicators in Higher Education
- Management of Higher Education
- Citation Analysis and Bibliometrics
- Statistics for Institutional Research
- Enrollment Management
- Visualization of Institutional Information
- Accreditation for Higher Education
- Effectiveness of Institutional Performance
- Analysis of GPA System
The paper accepted and presented at the conference will be published in the conference proceedings by CPS.
- Special session proposal: Feb 29, 2012
- Special session notification: Mar 5, 2012
- Paper submission: Apr 30, 2012
- Acceptance Notification: May 31, 2012
- Camera ready: Jun 20, 2012
- Registration: Jun 20, 2012
- Full Papers: 4--8 pages (CPS format) Extra payment for over 6 pages
- Poster/Short Papers: 2--4 pages (about 500 words per page, including figures)Extra payment for over 3 pages